May we introduce ourselves:
The two companies KÖBA-Ausrüstungs-GmbH and Sewifa Textilwerk Hans Köhler GmbH are well known for many decades as suppliers of laminations, technical knit fabrics as well as their finishing and further processing.
They merged at the end of the year 2003 to KÖBA-Sewifa GmbH.
Our main focus is on the following:
Charmeuse, velour, velcro velour in different interlaces and grammages
Own goods as well as for wage
Flame lamination up to a working width of 2.0 m
Adhesive lamination up to a working width of 2.5 m
Dyeing, napping, fixing, impregnating, applying of hot melt adhesives, adhesive webs, coatings and self-adhesive finish
- punched parts
- narrow rolls in the slitting and cutting-off process
- Welding of velcro tapes
The following machines and plants are at our disposal:
- 11 warp knitting machines
- 2 tenters
- 2 beam dyeing machines (garment dyeing)
- 1 napping plant
- 2 flame laminating plants
(working width up to 2.00 m)
- 1 adhesive laminating plant (working width up to 2.50 m)
- 1 80 ton punch press (160 x 80 cm)
- 1 Guillotine cross cutter (working width up to 1.80 m) with additional longitudinal cutter for cutting of sheets
- 1 slitting machine of rolls (working width up to 1.80 m)
- 1 Moley narrow rolls cutting-off machine (working width up to 2.25 m)
- 1 ultrasonic welding plant for small weldings, e.g. applying of velcro tapes.
All steps of manufacture and services are carried out in our plant in Seligenstadt according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008. An internal test laboratory is also available.
We would like to demonstrate our quality and proficiency
and look forward to your inquiries.